Stats & Vitals
My C++ is great but C++ is huge and there's always room to improve.
C# was my first programming language. I'm pretty fantastic with it.
If it can be done in Java, I can do it.
My Dart is clean. I'm great but not fantastic (yet).
Bash or Zsh. I like to automate the repetitive stuff.
I can do just about anything with Git!
Frameworks & Tools
- Clean Code
- Test Coverage 100%
- Agile Methodologies 1000%
- Bugs 0%
- Burnout 3: Takedown (PS2)
- Best arcade racer ever made.
- Stands the test of time.
- I’ve 100%-ed this many times over.
- Dwarf Fortress
- I’ve lost countless hours to this and it’s unlikely I’ll ever stop.
- As a programmer, I found the learning curve not too steep. Others disagree strongly.
- Manage a ridiculously complex simulation of manic depressive dwarves!
- The Witcher
- Fantastic writing backed up by really solid mechanics.
- Plays like a good book reads.
- Aurora 4X
- Haven’t started this, but want to.
- The Dwarf Fortress of 4X games.
- Discworld Series - Terry Pratchett
- Absolutely fantastic. A must-read.
- 12 Rules for Life - Jordan Peterson
- In Progress
- Clean Code - Uncle Bob
- Clean Coder - Uncle Bob
- Short read.
- Mostly stories about his past with lessons embedded.
We’ve packed Personal full of powerful features to help showcase your work:
- Beautiful, minimal design
- Large header image and single column post layout
- Responsive – works perfectly on all devices
- Portfolio post type
- Blog with pagination
- Sleek Ajax navigation and page transitions
- Unique ‘gallery’ feature for image grids and carousels
- Built-in contact form with Formspree integration
- Full markdown support and code highlighting
- Social media icons
- Fast page rendering
- Built with SEO best practices in mind
- Customize everything – colors, spacing, fonts, sizes etc. – via a simple settings file
- Works with GitHub Pages
- Updated and supported by the developers
Personal is created and supported by Jekyll Themes, and is available for $39.